If you are preparing for an interview or looking out for a job in Nigeria, then you need to know these Interview Questions.
Interview Questions are very much Important for you to know them and get yourself ready for interviews.
knowing these questions are part of the Interview Preparation tips to help you secure your dream job.
Here on this page, I will share with you the most common Interview Questions you need to know.
Take your time to practice them, get answers to them and get your self prepared for any Job Interview.
Now, let’s quickly see some of the common interview questions and answers.
50 Most Common Job Interview Questions
See below the list of common job interview questions to expect in any Job Interview in Nigeria.
1. Tell me a little about Yourself
2. Why do you want to work for this company?
3. Do you consider yourself successful?
4. Are you willing to travel?
5. What are your salary expectations?
6. What would you consider your greatest strengths & weakness?
7. What motivates you?
8. Tell me about your dream job.
9. Why did you leave your last job?
10. What experience do you have in this field?
11. What do co-workers say about you?
12. Why should we hire you?
13. Are you a team player?
14. What is your philosophy towards work?
15. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
16. Describe your management style.
17. How would you know you were successful on this job?
18. Are you willing to work overtime? Prepare for night shift and work on Weekends?
19. What will you do if you don’t get this position?
20. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
21. How would you be an asset to this company?
22. How long would you expect to work for us in case you are hired?
23. Describe your ability to work under pressure.
24. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
25. Why do you think you would do well at this job?
26. What irritates you about co-workers?
27. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
28. What has disappointed you about work?
29. If you were hiring a manager for this job, what would you look for?
30. What role do you tend to play in a team?
31. What was the most difficult decision for you made?
32. Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
33. What are the qualities do you look for in a boss?
34. Are you applying to other companies as well?
35. Do you know anyone who works in our company?
36. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
37. Have you ever worked in a job that you hated?
38. What would your previous supervisor say your best point is?
39. What is the most challenging thing about working with you?
40. What suggestion/s have you made in your previous employment that was implemented?
41. Would you rather be liked or feared?
42. How do you cope with stress?
43. Would you rather work for money or job satisfaction?
44. Describe your work Policy ethics.
45. What was your biggest challenge with your previous boss?
46. Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
47. Why do you think you deserve this job?
48. Has anything ever irritated you about people you’ve worked with?
49. What is the name of our CEO?
50. Do you have any questions for me?
So, there you have it, about 50 most common Interview Questions to get you prepared for a successful Interview.
All these are definitely part of the Interview Preparation tips you need to know.
Once you know all these, it is time to put in the work and do your best so as to secure that your dream job.
Take action, practice and get to work now.